The Shape of a New Era
Standing 60 storeys tall at the pinnacle of downtown Vancouver, CURV is luxury with purpose. As the tallest Passive House in the world, it raises the standard for energy efficiency, carbon emissions, and air quality—for the well-being of residents today and generations tomorrow.
Great Deposit Structure
Est Completion: Spring 2029
1083 Nelson Street, Vancouver, BC
Location, Quality, Beauty, Sustainability
Located at the pinnacle of the city skyline, CURV will reach the height of livability and luxury. Perfectly positioned among Vancouver’s best shopping and entertainment and steps from the Central Business District and Nelson Park, CURV is optimally accessible by foot, bike or car. Whatever else may come, CURV will stay at the top. It also requires a super-insulated, ventilated form that needs up to 90% less heating and cooling energy than conventional buildings.
- Located near the intersection of Nelson & Thurlow
- Tallest Passive House in the world
- Tallest Residential tower in Vancouver
- Uses up to 90% less heating and cooling energy than conventional buildings
- 60 storeys (358 Homes)
- Est Completion: Spring 2029
- 1 Bed - 3 Bed
- Amazing Amenities - EV Charging , Fitness Studio, Lounge, World Class Views
- Walk Score (97) | Transit Score (100) | Bike Score (91)
We are an independent agency and not the representative of the developer. This is not an offering for sale, as an offering can only be made after the filing of a disclosure statement. E.& O.E. While deemed to be correct, the information on this page may not be accurate or guaranteed.
Copyright © Erin Price Emery